We're open for business.
If you’re thinking about moving home later in the year, our sales team is still here for you.
Our friendly team is available for you to talk to over the phone or video chat, and we have plenty of information we can share by email and online to show you a virtual tour of the home you’re interested in.
While our marketing suites and show homes are closed for drop-in viewings, we are now able to book appointments to visit our show homes, with hygiene and social distancing measures in place. Request an appointment for a viewing.
Booking an appointment to view - what you can expect.
In line with government and Public Health England guidance, we’re now able to book appointments to visit our show homes* from 1 June and with hygiene and social distancing measures in place.
We're making some changes to our viewing procedure to help keep everyone safe and healthy.
- One household only - we're offering appointments for one household at a time, with a maximum of two people attending
- Before your appointment, our sales consultant will call you to ask if you are currently experiencing coronavirus symptoms (such as increased temperature, dry cough, loss of smell and taste). To ensure the health and safety of you and our team, customers with symptoms will be asked to re-arrange their appointment for another date.
- At your appointment, our sales consultant may wear a face mask and disposable gloves.
- On your arrival please wait in your car and our sales consultant will contact you to confirm that all preparations for your visit are in place
- You will be asked to respect social distancing of 2 metres, and our consultant will show you the floor markers as a visual reminder
- You will be invited to look around the property by yourself, while our sales consultant waits outside or in the largest room of the property, ready to answer any questions you may have.
- Before and after your appointment, our sales consultant will wipe down all door handles (in and outside the home), as well as surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom, with disinfectant. Interior and external doors will be left open during your visit to ensure good ventilation and reduce any touching of surfaces
- The keys will be cleaned in disinfectant before and after each visit and will only be handled by our sales consultant
- You will be asked not to touch any other items in the house during your viewing. Please note there will be no bathroom facilities.
- All customers and sales consultants will be asked to clean their hands when they enter and leave the property using the sanitiser provided.
Your window shopping starts here.
Our virtual marketing suite is open online so you can pick and choose which home you’d like to buy:
- check out 60+ developments and see the ranges of homes available at each site
- browse our online brochures
- see photos and computer generated images of our new developments
- take a virtual tour around our 3D interactive showhomes at Quinton Fields or at our retirement living scheme at Park Gardens
- see our walk-around film tours of our homes – we’re creating a library of films for you to view
- sign up for news, offers and new releases – many of our new homes are available to buy now!
Get mortgage ready for shared ownership!.
There’s plenty you can do to get mortgage fit and ready to buy through shared ownership from the comfort of your home:
- Get on top of your finances – make a household budget, it’s easy with a planner, like this one from Money Saving Expert
- Sort out your paper and digital files to have key documents ready. Check out the list of what you need to apply on the share to buy website.
- If you’re buying through shared ownership, find out what’s affordable for you through our partner, TMP - The Mortgage People. They have also released an app to help you get mortgage ready. Find out more here.
- Find your Help to Buy agent and register with them online.
- Check your local area connection on the development website page – most shared ownership sites have a local area connection. If you’re not sure, give us a call on 0800 0852 499 or drop a line via email@example.com
- We’ll contact you as soon as TMP - The Mortgage People confirms that you’ve been qualified!
At any time, talk to us!.
If, at any time, you have any questions or concerns, just
We’ll be delighted to help.
We look forward to meeting you!
The Bromford sales team
Find your virtual marketing suite
Click here to search our range of developments